CG Police Recruitment 2018
Chhattisgarh Police Department has invited online application against the Constable (Telecom/MT) and Data Entry Operator posts as per the CG Police Recruitment 2018 announcement. Department is looking for suitable candidates to fill up the 215 various available seats in the police department. Now those who meet required eligibility criteria must have a glance in the below section and apply accordingly
Organization Name: Chhattisgarh Police Department
Job Title: Constable (Telecom and MT) / Data Entry Operator
Total Posts: 215
Chhattisgarh Police Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Job Title||No. of Posts|
|3.||Data Entry Operator||01|
|Job Title||Required Education|
|Constable||10th or 12th in the relative stream or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University|
|Data Entry Operator||degree / diploma in the Data Entry Operator and have a driving with a valid license|
- Job searchers age must be between 18 years to 28 years.
- Upper age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the GOI.
Selection of the job hunters will be done through the procedure PST, PET & Written Test.
- General / OBC candidates: Rs. 200/–
- SC / ST category candidates: Rs. 125/–
How to Apply for CG Police Recruitment 2018:
- Go to the official website @ www.cgpolice.gov.in and follow the “Recruitment” section available at the the homepage.
- After that visit @ “Telecom- Constable (Telecom)/Constable (Driver)/Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2018” link and follow the “Rules & Advertisement of Constable (Telecom/MT) & Data Entry Operator Chhattisgarh” link.
- Now go through the “Online Application Form” link to fill online form with necessary details in the prescribed format.
- Upload the documents mentioned in the “Instruction for Online Application Form” section.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a print out of the CG Police recruitment 2018 application form for further process.
End date to submit online application form: 14th June 2018