CGPSC Recruitment 2019
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has circulated a job notification as CGPSC Recruitment 2019 to recruit the proficient job searchers for the 117 available vacancies of Librarian & Sports Officer Posts. Applicants who want to join the government jobs can apply online application form on or before the last date that is 4th May 2019.
According to the notification, applicants will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in written exam followed by the personal interview. Aspirants have to fulfill the eligibility criteria to submit the applications. For this reason here we offered you entire info regarding the CGPSC Recruitment 2019 advertisement.
|Department Name||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)|
|Post Name||Librarian & Sports Officer|
CGPSC Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of Post||No. of Posts|
Appointed candidates will get the salary under the pay scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,000/-
As per the notification job seekers need to complete the Post Graduate or its equivalent qualification from a well known university to apply for the announced posts.
Age Limit Details:
Candidate’s age must be between 21 years to 30 years and For the reserved category applicants will get the age benefit.
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.400/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/PWD): Rs.300/-
Job searchers will be selected through the process of written exam followed by the Physical Test and Interview process.
How to Apply For CGPSC Recruitment:
- Log on to CGPSC careers page at the official website www.psc.cg.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the CGPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of CGPSC Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Online Application starting date: 5th April 2019
- End date to apply online: 4th May 2019