CGSRLM Recruitment 2019
Chhattisgarh State Rural Livelihood Mission (CGSRLM) has unconfined an announcement for the Data Entry Operator & Other through CGSRLM Recruitment 2019 process for the 289 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 28th February 2019.
More details about CGSRLM Recruitment 2019 are categorized below like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important dates and important links. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||Chhattisgarh State Rural Livelihood Mission|
|Name of the Posts||Data Entry Operator & Other|
|No. of Vacancy||289|
CGSRLM Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Post Name|
|3.||Block Project Manager|
|4.||District Programme Manager|
|5.||District Mission Manager|
|8.||Data Entry Operator|
|9.||Assistant State Programme Manager|
|10.||Office Assistant-cum-Data Entry Operator|
Contenders will receive an inclusive and attractive amount of pay scale as salary plus usual and admissible allowances.
Eligibility Criteria for CGSRLM Recruitment 2019
Candidates should have 8th, 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree, B.E or its equivalent qualification in concerned discipline from a recognized University or Institutions.
Candidates who have their age above 18 years may apply for job positions announced by the CGSRLM.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of:
- Written Exam
- General/OBC candidates need to pay their application fee of Rs. 100/-
- Candidates belong to the Reserved Categories no need to submit an application fee.
Candidates must submit the application fee through online mode.
How to Apply For CGSRLM Recruitment:
- Aspirants are first of all required to visit the official website of organization which is www.bihan.gov.in
- From homepage hit on the appropriate link provided for CGSRLM recruitment notification.
- Now must read official CGSRLM Notification very carefully
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post.
- Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
State Rural Livelihoods Mission (SRLM),
- Start date to Submit online application Form: 6th February 2019
- Last date for online application Submission: 28th February 2019
- Official Notification 1: Click Here to Download
- Official Notification 2: Click Here to Download
- Application Form: Click Here to Download