CIMFR Recruitment 2018
Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research has invited online application against the CIMFR Recruitment 2018 announcement to appoint the applicants on Technical Officer and Assistant Vacancies. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the CIMFR for the 45 available posts. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and submit application before 27th July 2018.
|Name Of Organization||Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research|
|Number Of Posts||Technical Officer and Assistant|
|Name Of Posts||45|
CIMFR Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|1.||Technical Officer/Gr. III (3)||25|
|2.||Technical Assistant/Gr. III (1)||20|
Eligibility Criteria for CIMFR Recruitment 2018:
Job hunters must have done B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent in relevant fields for Technical Officer/Gr. III posts and qualified first class diploma or B.Sc. in relevant fields or its equivalent qualification for Technical Assistant/Gr. III posts from any recognised University / Institute.
|Name of the Post||Age required|
|Technical Officer/Gr. III (3)||30 years|
|Technical Assistant/Gr. III (1)||28 years|
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Computer Based Test (CBT), Interview and Performance Test conducted by the CIMFR.
- General and OBC: Rs. 500/-
- Reserved category: no fee
How to Apply For CIMFR Recruitment 2018:
- To apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2018, first of all candidates are required to login to home page of cimfr.nic.in
- Now press “Notification” tab that is available on home page.
- On appeared page, you are required to press “Online application submission for the post of TA/TO of Advt. No. 01/2018” link.
- By pressing said link, CIMFR Notification will appear.
- You can go through CIMFR Advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can download form and fill CIMFR Application Form with complete details in suitable manner.
- Attach all required documents and certificates with CIMFR Form.
- Make the payment of fee through proper mode.
- Finally you can send their application form along with the relevant documents stating as “Application for the post of ………………………, Advt. No. [ADV_NO], Application No. …………” so as to reach at the following address.
Administrative Officer (Recruitment Section)
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research
Barwa Road, Dhanbad-826015, Jharkhand, India
Closing date for application form: 27th July 2018
Candidates must visit given link to know more about the CIMFR Job Notification visit here