CIMFR Recruitment 2019
CIMFR Recruitment 2019 notification has been released by Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research. Candidates are invited for applying on the posts of Project Assistant. Those, who satisfying all the eligibility required for CIMFR Project Assistant Jobs can apply against this notification. Applications should be submitted and attend the interview on the respective address below. For more details regarding CIMFR Recruitment 2019 you may visit the below section of this page.
|Recruiter name||Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research|
|Posts name||Project Assistant|
|No. of Posts||67|
CIMFR Vacancy Details:
|Job Vacancy||Job Role||Total Posts|
|CIMFR Dhanbad Walk-in||Project Assistant||17|
|CIMFR Bilaspur Walk-in||Project Assistant||50|
If you are Diploma in Mechanical /Mineral Processing / Mining/Metallurgy Engineering OR M.Sc or M.Sc (Tech) in Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry or equivalent qualification in any discipline, then you are eligible to enroll yourself for CIMFR Jobs.
Candidates, who are willing to apply for Project Assistant Level-1, they should know that there age will be under 28 years and for the Project Assistant Level-II age must be lies below 30 years.
Those, who will be selected for appointment after such process of selection they will get an impressive and satisfying amount as monthly remuneration as Rs. 15000/- for Project Assistant Level-I and Rs. 25000/- for Project Assistant Level-II.
The Process of Selection:
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research will conduct walk-in interview for final selection of the candidates for CIMFR current vacancies of Project Assistant.
Process To apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2019:
- First of all you should visit the official website of commission that is cimfr.nic.in
- The next step is that you have to scroll down the page and look for “Recruitment” link, available under “Other Links” section.
- On the next page you must select advertisement along with application format and other details is available.
- PDF file will be displayed on your digital screen, contains all the details about the job.
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Complete the CIMFR Jobs Application Form with the essential data and attend the walk-in on mentioned address below:
|Location||Walk in Venue|
|Bilaspur||CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research, Regional Center, Bilaspur.|
|Dhanbad||CS IR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research, Dhanbad at P.0- F R I, Digwadih Campus, Dhanbad, Jharkhand|
Must know the Important Date:
|Location||Walk in Date|
|Bilaspur||02nd April 2019 to 09th April 2019 @10.00 AM|
|Dhanbad||27th March 2019 to 29th March 2019 @ 10:30 AM|
Applicants may get entire details in concern of CIMFR Recruitment 2019 only on Official Link given below:
- CIMFR Bilaspur Recruitment Notification: Read Here
- CIMFR Dhanbad Recruitment Notification: Read Here