CISF Recruitment 2017
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Latest Vacancies advertisement has been publicized as CISF Recruitment for the eligible and hard working job seekers to fill 332 vacant positions of Constable Posts. So those who are seeking jobs in government sector must apply for CISF Recruitment 2017 after ensuring your CISF Eligibility Criteria.
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Name of the Vacancy||Constable|
|Number of Posts||332|
CISF Vacancy Salary Details:
All appointed job seekers will get the salary under the good pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-.
Eligibility criteria for CISF Jobs
Job searchers who have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent qualification from a well-known university may apply for CISF recruitment process.
Applier’s age must be in between 18 years to 23 years as on mentioned date.
Relaxation for reserved category is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates as per Government rules.
Physical Standards Test (PST) / Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Written Test and Medical examination will be carried out by the organization to hire the job seekers.
|Category||Height (in cms)||Chest (in cms)|
|For all candidates||170||Minimum 80 with minimum expansion of 05|
|For candidates belonging to hill areas of the Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Sikkimies, Kashmir Valley and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K and North Eastern States||165||Minimum 78 with minimum expansion of 05|
|Tribal or Adivasis including Mizos and Nagas||162.5||Minimum 77 with minimum expansion of 05|
- For Open Category: Rs. 100/-
- For Reserved Category: No Fee
- The application fee should be paid through online mode using net banking / Credit card / Debit card.
How to apply online for CISF Recruitment 2017:
- Job seekers who are interested to apply must visit the department authorized portal @ www.cisf.gov.in to fill up the online application form properly from the website.
- Go through the details given on the official notification and read all the instructions carefully.
- After that, fill up the form online and upload passport size photograph, Copy of other required documents.
- Then send the application form online and also get a printed copy of it for further use.
Last date for online Application Form submission: 11th January 2018
Links to focus:
Go through the given official Notice to know further details.