CISF Recruitment 2019
Central Industry Security Force (CISF) has unconfined an announcement for the Head Constable positions through CISF Recruitment 2019 process for the 429 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 22nd February 2019. More details about CISF Recruitment 2019 are categorized below like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important dates and important links. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||Central Industry Security Force|
|Name of the Posts||Head Constable|
|No. of Vacancy||429|
CISF Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
Contenders will receive an inclusive and an attractive amount of the pay scale as per Level-4 in Pay Matrix (Rs. 25500 – Rs 81100) pre revised pay Rs. 5200-20200 with grade pay of Rs 2400/- plus usual and admissible allowances.
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Recruitment 2019
Candidates should have 12th passed or its equivalent qualification in concerned discipline from a recognized University or Institutions.
Candidates who have their age between 18 years to 25 years may apply for job positions announced by the CISF.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of:
- Trade Test
- OMR Based/Computer-Based Written Exam
- General/OBC candidates need to pay their application fee of Rs. 100/-
- Candidates belong to the Reserved Categories no need to submit an application fee.
Candidates must submit the application fee through online mode.
How to Apply For CISF Recruitment:
- Aspirants are first of all required to visit the official website of organization which is www.cisf.gov.in
- From homepage hit on the appropriate link provided for CISF recruitment notification.
- Now must read official CISF Notification very carefully
- Apply online by filling up CISF application form with all important details.
- Upload the scanned documents such as passport size photographs, Marksheet etc.
- Finally, submit the form to apply for Central Industry Security Force recruitment
- Take the hard copy of form for future preferences
- Start date to Submit online application Form: 21st January 2019
- Last date for online application Submission: 20th February 2019