Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018
Delhi High Court is all set to conduct the examination against the Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 process for the 82 existing positions of Personal Assistant & Personal Clerk in the department. All the Interested Candidates must check the eligibility criteria and then can apply through department website earlier than 18th May 2018.
|Organization Name||Delhi High Court|
|Posts Name||Personal Assistant & Personal Clerk|
|Total Posts||82 Jobs|
Delhi High Court Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges||71|
|Personal Assistant (to the Registrars)||10|
|Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars)||01|
|Name of Post||Scale of Pay|
|Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges||Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500/- + Spl. Pay|
|Personal Assistant (to the Registrars)||Rs. 36,400 – Rs. 1,15,700/-|
|Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars)||Rs. 20,600 – Rs. 65,500/-|
Eligibility Criteria For Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018:
- All the interested candidates must have completed Bachelor Degree or its equivalent in the relative stream from a University established by UGC.
- Also, applying individual for DHC Jobs must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Shorthand and Typewriting in English – Higher/ Senior Grade.
Candidates should have attained minimum 18 years and should not have attained maximum 30 years.
Age Relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the government norms.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis on Test / Personal Interview.
How to Apply For Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018:
- Eligible candidates can apply through a website that is delhihighcourt.nic.in
- On reaching homepage candidate need to move the cursor towards left side and select “Public Notice” tab over there.
- From drop-down list, candidates need to select “Job Openings” tab.
- On next page, various links will appear.
- Candidates need to select “Application invitation for direct recruitment to the posts of i) Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges, ii) Personal Assistant (to the Registrars) and iii) Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrar) in the Madras High Court Service” and press on PDF image that is placed in front of that.
- A new page will appear of Delhi High Court Advertisement.
- Candidates can go through complete Delhi High Court Notification carefully and prepare application form with complete details.
- Also, need to attach all necessary certificates and documents with the application. Then enclosed them in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of….” and send it at below-mentioned address.
- Last date to apply online through email: 16th April 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form through post: 18th April 2018
Aspirants can access the public released notification: visit here