POSITION: 7.5T Delivery Driver
ABOUT COMPANY: Booker Group
UK’s leading food & drink wholesaler, Booker, is privileged to serve independent retailers, small businesses and caterers. From 196 locations we cater across the country. Committed to improving choice, price, and service for our customers
Some local driving to be a valued member of a delivery team! This may be the role for you if you are interested in the two. Working hours would be 45 hours per week filled with joyful driving locally while building relationships with our regular customers.
– Our drivers are the heart of our business playing a vital role by ensuring that customers are receiving their deliveries
on time with commendable service.
– With our “Any 5 from 7” contract, shift patterns will include some weekend work as well.
– Major responsibility is ensuring that our customers are able to keep their shelves full of the products their customers
– Your job is to load stocks at our branch into the vehicle and unloading at the customer’s premises.
– Ensuring that the paperwork is completed accurately throughout the process.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
– 7.5T / Cat C1 Licence
– Previous experience of 2 years in driving
– Delivery driving experience
– Should be able to carry out manual deliveries
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Positive customer service attitude
– Good level of education with numeracy skills
– Additional hours are available as we have a 7-day week operation
– Potential for overtime
– 28 days holiday which includes bank holidays
– Contributory pension
– Weekly pay
– Discounted healthcare plan
– Sharesave scheme option
– Referral scheme
Other Jobs Notifications: