District Court Recruitment 2018
District Court has released a notification for the various job openings through District Court Recruitment 2018 process. District Court has released job notice for the 75 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before the end date.
More details about District Court Recruitment 2018 are categorized below like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important dates and important links. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||District Court|
|Name of the Posts||Panel Lawyers|
|No. of Vacancy||75|
District Court Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Place||No. of Posts|
Short listed candidates for the court will get the good Salary under the good pay scale per month.
Eligibility Criteria for District Court Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should have Physically and mentally healthy / Interested in legal services or Nominated in Betiah or Bagaha Bar or More than 3 years’ experience in law.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis Written test and Personal interview.
How to Apply For District Court Recruitment 2018:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through District Court website that is ecourts.gov.in/bettiah
- Now you need to select the location of which you want to apply for.
- You will be navigated to the page of particular district court.
- Now hit the appropriate link of advertisement provided on the page which will give you all the details regarding recruitment.
- Candidates are advised to read the notification carefully and then go ahead to fill the application form.
- Now you are required to download the District Court Recruitment application form.
- Now fill all the details properly and correctly in the space provided their on the page.
- Further enclosed the filled form in an envelope and enclosed the form with super subscribed as “The application form for the posts of ….” and send it at below mentioned address.
District Legal Services Authority,
West Champaran, Betiah,
Court of Law, Campus Betiahon
Last date for application Submission: 16th May 2018
For more information, please refer the Official Notification