DMER Recruitment 2018
DMER Recruitment 2018 advt has released a notification by the Directorate Medical Education and Research for hiring of Group A/B Vacancies. As per the announcement, department will recruit candidates on 135 available seats in the different department. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria who wish to work in Directorate Medical Education and Research may submit their applications before 25-05-2018 to grab this golden opportunity.
|Organization Name||Directorate Medical Education and Research|
|Posts Name||Group A/B Jobs|
|Number of Vacancies||135|
DMER Vacancy info with Salary Details:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Associate Professor Group A||15||Rs.34,400/- to 67,000 with Grade pay of Rs,9,000/-|
|Professor Group A||19||Rs.37,400/- to 67,000 with GP of Rs.10,000/-|
|Associate Professor Group B||101||Rs.15,600 to 39,100 with GP of Rs.6,000/-|
Eligibility Criteria for DMER Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates should have postgraduate degree in relevant field or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university.
|Name of the Posts||Maximum Age Limit|
|Associate Professor Group A||45 Years|
|Professor Group A||50 Years|
|Assistant Professor Group B||40 Years|
Age relaxation for the reserved category is provided according to rules and regulations.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of written examination which will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
- General Candidates: Rs. 524/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 324/-
How to Apply For DMER Recruitment 2018:
- Job seekers should visit @ www.dmer.org which is an official web portal to apply for the DMER Jobs.
- Now follow the “DMER Mumbai Recruitment Notification” link and read complete DMER advertisement.
- Candidates must fill up the online form after visiting “apply online” link with complete details like name father’s name and other relevant information and upload scanned copies along with recent passport size photograph.
- In the end submit the form and get a printout of it for further use.
Last Date for application Submission: 25th May 2018