DRDO RAC Recruitment 2018
Defence Research and Development Organization, Recruitment & Assessment Centre has published an employment notice for the Scientist (Group-B) through DRDO RAC Recruitment 2018 process. Department has invited application against the various offered vacancies and concerned candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply earlier than 6th July 2018.
More details about DRDO RAC Recruitment 2018 are categorized below like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important dates and important links. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||Defence Research and Development Organization, Recruitment & Assessment Centre (DRDO RAC)|
|Name of the Posts||Scientist (Group-B)|
|No. of Vacancy||19|
DRDO RAC Vacancy Salary details:
After getting appointment selected job seekers will receive the good salary as Rs. 80,000/- per month at the time of joining
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO RAC Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should have first class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology and Corresponding GATE score in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent in concerned stream from a recognized University or Institutions.
Candidates who have their age above of 18 years and must be below of 28 years are eligible to apply for DRDO RAC Recruitment process.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis Written Test and interview process.
General and OBC male candidates are required to pay a non-refundable nontransferable application fee of Rs. 100/- (One Hundred only). No need to pay application fee in case of SC/ST and women candidates.
How to Apply For DRDO RAC Recruitment 2018:
- First of all visit the official website of Defence Research and Development Organization, Recruitment & Assessment Centre that is www.rac.gov.in
- Go to the ‘Latest’ section which is available on the right side of the homepage.
- Under this section hit the link which says ‘Advertisement No. 133’.
- On the new page, press the ‘View Advertisement’ option.
- The screen will display the DRDO Recruitment Notification for scientist vacancies.
- Read the notification carefully and make sure you satisfy the necessary conditions before going for DRDO RAC online application.
- Then on successful registration, candidates can now move on to fill up the DRDO RAC online form.
- Enter the asked details in DRDO RAC Online Application Form and upload the necessary documents and details of application fee payment and lock the application before submitting it.
- Finally hit the ‘Submit’ tab.
- Keep a hard copy of DRDO Application Form for future requirements.
Last date for application Submission: 6th July 2018
For more information, please refer the Official Link