DSSSB Recruitment 2018
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released a notification for the Primary Teacher positions through DSSSB Recruitment 2018. Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has released job notice for the 4366 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 30th July 2018. More details are given below:
|Name of the organization||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Name of the Posts||Primary Teacher|
|No. of Vacancy||4366|
DSSSB Vacancy details:
|S. No.||Category Name||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for DSSSB Recruitment 2018:
- Senior Secondary (10+2) or Intermediate or its equivalent from a recognized board / institution.
- Two year’s Diploma / Certificate Course / in Elementary Teacher education Course/ Junior Basic Training or equivalent or bachelor of elementary education from a recognized institution.
- Must have passed Hindi as a subject at Secondary level.
- Must have passed English as a subject at secondary or senior secondary level.
- Candidates must have qualified CTET.
Age of applicants should be between 21 – 30 years as on 01-01-2018.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis marks obtained in the One Tier examination.
- General / OBC: Rs. 100/-
- ST / SC / Ex-s / PWD/BPL card holders: No Fee
How to Apply For DSSSB Recruitment:
- To apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2018, initial step is to login to official website of organization that is delhi.gov.in
- Now, press “Department” tab that is available in left side.
- On appeared page press “Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board” link.
- Now you will redirect to new page where you have to follow “Latest Updates” section.
- Under that press “VACANCY NOTICE:ADVERTISEMENT No 01/18” link.
- By pressing said link, DSSSBVacancy Notice will appear.
- You can go through DSSSB Advertisement and ensure your eligibility.
- Further, eligible candidates can apply online and fill DSSSB Online Application Form with all necessary and correct details.
- Upload all relevant documents and certificates.
- Finally, hit submit tab and take the hard copy of same for future use.
Last date for application Submission: 30th July 2018
For more information, please refer the Official Notification