East Coast Railway Recruitment 2018
East Coast Railway has released a notification for the Officer Superintendent Posts through East Coast Railway Recruitment 2018 process. Commission has released job notice for the 65 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 25th May 2018.
More details about East Coast Railway Recruitment 2018 are categorized below like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important dates and important links. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||East Coast Railway|
|Name of the Posts||Officer Superintendent|
|No. of Vacancy||65 Vacancies|
East Coast Railway Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Category Name||Number of Vacancies|
Job seekers who will be short listed for the job will get the salary as per Level 6 Pay Matrix (7th CPC) every month.
Eligibility Criteria for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should have Graduation Degree in relevant discipline or having its equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Institutions.
Candidates must have their age must be above of 18 years to apply for East Coast Railway Recruitment process.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis Written Test and interview process.
How to Apply For East Coast Railway Recruitment:
- First and foremost step is to login to home page of East Coast Railway that is www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in
- Now follow “News & Recruitment” section that is available in right side.
- Under that you need to hit on “Recruitment Information” link.
- This will redirect you to new page where you have to Select link regarding East Coast Railway Officer Superintendent Recruitment.
- Aspirants may read all details as listed in notice.
- Download East Coast Railway Online Application Form.
- You may put all details in ECoR Application Form in appropriate manner.
- Attach required documents along with form.
- Applicants are required to forward their form at address placed below within time.
Office Of The General Manager
Rail Sadan, Chandrashekarapur
Bhubaneshwar – 751017
Last date for application Receipt: 25th May 2018