ECIL Recruitment 2019
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has unconfined an announcement for the Graduate Engineer Apprentice through ECIL Recruitment 2019 process for the 115 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and attend the walk-in on mentioned date.
More details about ECIL Recruitment 2019 are categorized below like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important dates and important links. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Graduate Engineer Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancy||115|
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Recruitment 2019
Candidates should have Degree in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation or its equivalent qualification in concerned discipline from a recognized University or Institutions.
Candidates who have their age between required age criteria may apply for job positions announced by the ECIL.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of:
- Written Exam
Those candidates get the selection on announced posts will receive the salary under the pay scale of Rs. 10,000/- per month.
How to Apply For ECIL Recruitment:
- Aspirants required to visit the official website of organization which is www.ecil.co.in
- From homepage hit on the appropriate link provided for ECIL recruitment notification.
- Now must read official ECIL Notification very carefully
- Apply online by filling up ECIL application form with all important details after download the application format.
- Finally, applicants must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
- Walk-in Dates: 01st and 2nd March 2019
- Time for Interview: 09.30 to 16.30 Hrs
For more information, please refer the Official Notification