ESIC Recruitment 2019
ESIC Recruitment 2019 notification has disclosed by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation regarding the UDC, Stenographer Posts on its authorized portal. Department has invited application to fill by the capable job seekers for the announced job openings. If you are also one of those who are in search of central government job then must apply now for the ESIC Recruitment 2019.
|Name Of the Organization||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Name Of the Post||UDC, Stenographer|
ESIC Vacancy Details:
|Directorate (Medical) Delhi Region Office||06||61|
|Headquarters office of ESI Corporation||17||23|
|Jammu & Kashmir||03||–|
Candidates will get the salary as revised pay as per 7th Central Pay Commission for the post is Level-4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) with Entry Pay Rs 25,500/-, replaced against Pay Band Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- of 6th Central Pay Commission.
- For Upper Division Clerk: Job seekers are needed to complete the Degree/ Diploma or equivalent qualification from recognized university or educational institute.
- For Stenographer: Candidates must have Higher Secondary Pass (pass in 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized board) and should have A Speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi along with the Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
- Candidate’s age must be Between 18 to 27 years as on the closing date 15.04.2019
- Reserved category candidates will get the benefit in upper age according to the government norms.
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs. 500/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs. 250/-
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Section will be done through the organized Written Test followed by the Computer Skill Test & Stenography Test and interview Test by the organization.
How To Apply ESIC Recruitment 2019:
Stage I: ESIC Application Registration
- Candidates to go to the ESIC website www.esic.nic.in
- Hit on the option “APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF STENOGRAPHER / UPPER DIVISION CLERK IN ESIC” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “here for Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Validate your details and Save your application by pressing the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
Stage II: Payment Of ESIC Fees
- Hit on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Bank Transaction Charges will be borne by the candidate.
Stage III: Document Scanning And Uploading
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Hit on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 1st March 2019
- Last Date for application form: 15th April 2019
Check the official link to know the details of the ESIC Recruitment 2019