ESIC Recruitment 2019
ESIC Recruitment 2019 notification has disclosed by the Employee’s State Insurance Corporation regarding the Stenographer And Under Division Clerk Posts on its authorized portal. Department has invited application to fill by the capable job seekers for the announced job openings. If you are also one of those who are in search of central government job then must apply now for the ESIC Recruitment 2019.
|Name Of the Organization||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Name Of the Post||Stenographer And Under Division Clerk|
ESIC Vacancy Salary Details:
Candidates will get the salary as Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- after getting appointed for the announced posts.
Job seekers are needed to complete the 12th, Degree or equivalent qualification from recognized university or educational institute.
- Candidate’s age should be lies between 18 years to 27 years as on mentioned date.
- Reserved category candidates will get the benefit in upper age according to the government norms.
Section will be done through the organized written test and interview Test by the organization.
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs. 500/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs. 250/-
Candidates will get the salary package after getting appointed for the ESIC Recruitment process.
How To Apply ESIC Recruitment 2019:
- A Candidate has to logon www.esic.nic.in
- Now you need to hit on “Career” tab, available at the leftward of home page.
- On the next page you can see various links but you have to select “Download” link, available in front of “Advertisement No. _____” title.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of ESIC Notification having all the details of job.
- You must read all the details very carefully.
- Now fill up the online application form in correct manner and upload scanned copies with it
- At last Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of ESIC Recruitment 2019 online application form.
Last Date for application form: 15th April 2019
Check the official link to know the details of the ESIC Recruitment 2019