FSSAI Recruitment 2019
Food Safety & Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has issued a notification about FSSAI Recruitment 2019 for filling up 275 Technical Officer & Others vacancies. Candidates with prescribed eligibility may apply online through the proper channel on or before 14th April 2019. Aspirants are required to read the complete guidelines and instructions before submitting their online application form.
The complete details of Technical Officer & Others job openings such as mandatory eligibility criteria, mode of selection, salary package, how to submit online application form are mentioned below.
Recruiter Name: Food Safety & Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
Position Name: Technical Officer & Others
Total Vacancies: 275
FSSAI Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Director (Technical)||15|
|Central Food Safety Officer||37|
|Junior Assistant Grade – I||07|
|Assistant Manager (IT)||05|
Candidates must have passed graduate degree or its equivalent qualification certificate from a recognized University or Institute.
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 65 Years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms
Applicants have to go through application screening first then followed by the interview process.
The appointed candidates will be placed on a good pay scale as well as other admissible benefits.
How to Submit Application Form for FSSAI Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to FSSAI careers page at the official website www.fssai.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the FSSAI Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of FSSAI Recruitment 2019 online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15th March 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 14th April 2019
Link to check: