Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 advt has released for the recruitment of Stenographer Jobs in the Gauhati High Court to fill up the total 97 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online on or before the closing date that is 11th December 2018.
More details about Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 are categorized in different categories like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, and etc to know complete details candidates must read here below provided complete information:
|Recruiter Name||Gauhati High Court|
|Name of Post||Stenographer|
|No. of Vacancies||97|
Gauhati High Court Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|Stenographer Grade-II||Rs. 22000- 87000/- +GP 9700/-|
|Stenographer Grade-III||Rs. 14000- 49000/- +GP 7400/-|
Eligibility Criteria for Gauhati High Court Jobs:
Candidates must have completed the Graduation Degree in the relative stream from any recognized University. Candidates satisfying qualification requirements are only eligible for Gauhati High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018.
- Job searchers age must be below of 38 years as on mentioned dates for the announced posts
- It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Written Exam and Interview.
- Candidates need to submit the Application fee of Rs. 340/- for General/OBC and Rs. 170/- for ST/SC/PWD candidates.
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode.
How to Apply For Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply through Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 website that is ghconline.gov.in within the given time.
- Then fill up the online application form and do the payment (if any) and also upload the necessary documents scanned copies as per the requirement along with the recent passport size photograph.
- In the end, candidates need to submit the form on or before the closing date and get a printed copy of it for future use.
- Last Date for online Application receipt: 31st March 2018
- Last Date For Payment Of Fees: 3rd April 2018
- Candidates must check the Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 Official Notice: click here
- To apply online: Visit here