GNDU Recruitment 2018
Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU), Amritsar has released a notification for the Teaching (Assistant Professor) positions through GNDU Recruitment 2018. Guru Nanak Dev University has released job notice for the 118 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 21st June 2018. More details are given below:
|Name of the organization||Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar|
|Name of the Posts||Teaching (Assistant Professor)|
|No. of Vacancy||118|
GNDU Vacancy Salary Details:
- UGC NET qualified: Rs. 30,000/ p.m.
- Non-NET qualified: Rs. 22,000/-p.m.
Eligibility Criteria for GNDU Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should have passed degree of post graduate in the relevant subject with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent qualification in concerned discipline from a recognized University or Institutions.
Age of applicants should be above of 18 years and As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis marks obtained in the Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination.
To apply for Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar Vacancies, candidates have to pay application fee as mentioned below:
|Category||Amount||For One Subject|
|All other categories (including General)||Rs.1000/-|
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs.1000/-||For More than one
|All other categories (including General)||Rs.2000/-|
How to Apply For GNDU Recruitment:
- First of all you have to go through the official website of Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar that is gndu.ac.in
- Now have to follow “Advertisement” section, available at the right side of home page.
- From that section you have to select “Online applications are invited for the posts of Assistant Professors (Contract basis, fixed pay) in various subjects of Jalandhar district. Online registration will start w.e.f. 12.06.2018 and end on 21.06.2018. Last Date for submitting Hard Copy of the Online submitted application is 25.06.2018 Press for more details (Uploaded on 11/06/2018)” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of GNDU Notification, having all the details about GNDU Vacancies.
- Afterwards you should go back to the previous page and hit on an appropriate link related to GNDU Apply Online.
- Now fill GNDU Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- Now take a print out of filled application form for future use.
- Attach all the needed documents along with the application form.
- Kindly enclose it an envelope, which should be super scribed with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
Registrar, Guru Nanak Dev University,
Amritsar, Pin code- 143005 (Pb.)
- Starting date to apply online: 12th June 2018
- Last date to apply online: 21st June 2018
- Last date for submission of hardcopy of online applications along with required documents: 25th June 2018
For more information, please refer the Official Notification