Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 notice has published by the Gujarat High Court to fill up 75 vacant posts of Civil Judges. Job searcher can fill Gujarat High Court application form on or before the last date that is noted below. Educated and experienced individuals who are looking for government jobs they must read the below-mentioned information of Gujarat High Court Vacancies 2018 like selection process, no. of vacancies, age limits, salary details, way to apply etc. are given below:
|Name of Organization||Gujarat High Court|
|Name of the posts||Civil Judges|
|No. of Vacancies||75|
Gujarat High Court Vacancy Qualification Required:
Candidates should be Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India & Must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and / or Criminal Jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of Online Application and Must be working in the Courts or other Allied Departments on the last date fixed for receipt of applications.
Job seekers age must be above of 18 years and should be below of 42 years as on mentioned date.
Upper age relaxation is applicable for the candidates as per the government norms.
Selection of the contenders will be on the basis of their performance in Written/Online Examination, Verification of Certificates, and Medical Examination conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
Those who will be appointed for Gujarat High Court Recruitment will get the salary according to Pay-Scale that is Rs. 27,700 – 770 – 33,090 – 930 – 40,530 – 1080 – 44,850 + Allowances, as admissible under the Rules.
Aspirants applying for GHC Civil Judges Recruitment are required to pay application fee through Online Payment or Cash-Challan (Offline). Payment of fee is to be done via “Print Application / Pay Fee” Button through SBI e-Pay
- General Category: Rs.1000/- plus Bank Charges
- SC/ ST/ Socially & Educationally Backward Classes/ PWD &Ex-Servicemen Categories: Rs.500/- plus Bank Charges
How to apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment:
- First of aspirants need to log on to the official website of High Court Of Gujarat that is gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- After that press “Current Openings” tab that is available under “Recruitment” section in left side.
- On appeared page press “Detailed Advertisement for the Direct Recruitment to the Cadre of Civil Judge (Year-2018)” link.
- By selecting said link, Gujarat High Court Notification PDF file will appear.
- Candidates can go through Gujarat High Court Advertisement and read the GHC advertisement carefully with complete details and check the requirements to apply for High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2018.
- Now, eligible candidates can apply online and fill Gujarat High Court online application form with complete details in suitable manner.
- After the details are filled upload all required documents and certificates with application form.
- Finally hit submit tab and take the hard copy of application form for future use.
Last date for Submission of Online Application: 6th June 2018