GWSSB Recruitment 2018
Gujarat Water Supply Sewerage Board (GWSSB) has released a notification for the Additional Assistant Engineer positions through GWSSB Recruitment 2018 process. Gujarat Water Supply Sewerage Board has released job notice for the 105 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 11th April 2018.
More details about GWSSB Recruitment 2018 are categorized below like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important dates and important links. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||Gujarat Water Supply Sewerage Board|
|Name of the Posts||Additional Assistant Engineer|
|No. of Vacancy||105|
GWSSB Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. Of Vacancy|
|1.||Additional Assistant Engineer (Civil)||83|
|2.||Additional Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||22|
The selected candidate will get an impressive amount of pay scale through selection Board.
Eligibility Criteria for GWSSB Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should have passed Graduate degree or its equivalent qualification in concerned discipline from a recognized University or Institutions.
- Candidates who have their age above of 18 years are eligible to apply for other job positions
- Age of the applicants will be counted as on mentioned date.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis Written Screening Test / Main Subjective Type Test / Physical Tests.
How to Apply For GWSSB Recruitment:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through GWSSB website that is gwssb.gujarat.gov.in
- Follow, “Latest News” section that is available on the right side of the page.
- Under that, you need to hit on “Recruitment of Additional Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical) 2017-18” link.
- On appeared page hit on “Download” link.
- Further, a page will appear in PDF form which will contain GWSSB Advertisement 2018.
- Candidates can go through GWSSB Notification 2018 carefully and ensure their eligibility.
- Further, you can apply online and fill GWSSB Online Application Form with complete details in a suitable manner.
- Also, upload all required documents and certificates.
- Finally, recheck the details and hit submit tab. Also, take the hard copy of it and keep it secure for future use.
Last date for Application Submission: 11th April 2018