HAL Recruitment 2018
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) has been publicized HAL Recruitment 2018 notice for the eligible and hard working job seekers to fill 852 vacant positions of Apprentices. So those who are seeking jobs in government sector must apply for HAL Recruitment 2018 after ensuring your HAL Eligibility Criteria.
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL)|
|Name of the Vacancy||Apprentice|
|Number of Posts||852|
HAL Vacancy Details:
|Posts Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Engineering Graduate/Diploma Apprentices|
|Technician (Vocational) Apprentice|
|Technician (Vocational) Apprentice||35|
|EX-ITI(NCVT) Trade Apprentices|
|EX-ITI(NCVT) Trade Apprentices||577|
All appointed job seekers will get the salary under the good pay scale as:
- Engineering Graduate/Diploma Apprentices: Rs. 4984/- per month
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentice: Rs. 2758/- per month
Eligibility criteria for HAL Jobs:
Job searchers who have passed 10th standard and must have passed ITI in relevant field/ Degree/Diploma in Engineering/ Technology or its equivalent qualification from a well known university may apply for HAL recruitment process.
- Applier’s age must be in above of 18 years as on mentioned date.
- Relaxation for reserved category is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates as per Government rules.
Walk-in-Interview will be carried out by the organization to hire the job seekers.
How to apply online for HAL Recruitment 2018:
- Job seekers who are interested to apply must visit the department authorized portal @ hal-india.com to fill up the online application form properly from the website.
- Go through the details given on the official notification and read all the instructions carefully.
- After that, fill up the form online and upload passport size photograph, Copy of other required documents.
- Then send the application form online and also get a printed copy of it to appear in Walk-in-Interview at venue given here for HAL Apprentice Jobs.
Karmaveer Kakasaheb Wagh Institute of Engineering Education & Research
Hirabai Haridas Vidyanagari, Amrutdham, Nashik,
|Posts Name||Date of Interview|
|Engineering Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices||23rd April and 24th April 2018|
|Technician (Vocational) Apprentice||24th April 2018|
|EX-ITI(NCVT) Trade Apprentices||25th April and 28th April 2018|
Links to focus:
Go through the given official Notice to know further details.