Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018
Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018 notice has published by the Heavy Water Board to fill up 229 vacant posts of Stipendary Trainee, Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk and other. Job searcher can fill Heavy Water Board application form on or before the last date that is noted below. Educated and experienced individuals who are looking for government jobs they must read the below-mentioned information of Heavy Water Board Vacancies 2018 like selection process, no. of vacancies, age limits, salary details, way to apply etc. are given below:
|Name of Organization||Heavy Water Board|
|Name of the posts||Stipendary Trainee, Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk & other|
|No. of Vacancies||229|
Heavy Water Board Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Stipendary Trainee (Category-I)||70|
|Stipendary Trainee (Category-II)||139|
|Scientific Officer-D( General Medicine)||02|
|Upper Division Clerk||07|
|Post Name||Required Education|
|Stipendary Trainee (Category-I)||Engineering Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical / Chemical OR B.Sc in Chemistry/ Bio-Technology.|
|Stipendary Trainee (Category-II)||12th Pass with Science OR 10th Pass + NTC( ITI Passout)|
|Technician-C/ D||SSC with 60% marks OR 12th Pass with Science &Maths.|
|Scientific Officer-D( General Medicine)||MBBS + 5 years exp excluding mandatory internship.|
|Nurse-A||12th Pass + Diploma in Nursing & Mid-Wifery/ B.sc Nursing/ Nursa A cert. Registration with medical council.|
|Stenographer-II||10th Pass + shorthand speed in English 100wpm and 45wpm Typewriting.|
|Stenographer-III||10th Pass with 50% marks + stenography speed in English 30 wpm.|
|Upper Division Clerk||Graduate Degree and typing speed of 30wpm.|
- Job seekers age must be above of 18 years and maximum age should be as per the requirements.
- Upper age relaxation is applicable for the candidates as per the government norms.
Selection of the contenders will be on the basis of their performance in Written/Online Examination, Verification of Certificates, and Interview conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
Those who will be appointed for Heavy Water Board Recruitment will get the salary according to Pay-Scale + Allowances, as admissible under the Rules.
- Payment of fee should be done through proper mode and must be submitted before the last date
- General Category: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ Socially & Educationally Backward Classes/ PWD &Ex-Servicemen Categories: No Fee
How to apply for Heavy Water Board Recruitment:
- To apply for Heavy Water Board Recruitment, visit to the official website that is www.hwb.gov.in.
- After appearing on home page press “Recruitment” tab.
- Further, you need to choose appropriate link for Heavy Water Board 229 Recruitment Vacancies.
- By pressing appropriate link Heavy Water Board Advertisement will appear.
- Read Heavy Water Board advertisement Notification completely.
- Now, eligible candidates can press suitable link to Apply Online such as “hwb.mahaonline.gov.in” link.
- Fill Heavy Water Board Online Application Form with all necessary and correct details.
- Upload all necessary documents/ certificates in support of age, qualification, caste, experience etc.
- Finally press submit button and take the hard copy of Heavy Water Board Online Form for future use.
Last date for Submission of Online Application: 26th June 2018