High Court of Calcutta Recruitment 2018
Calcutta High Court has invited application form against the High Court of Calcutta Recruitment 2018 notice for the 42 unoccupied positions of PA/Stenographer posts. All the appliers need to apply through a proper channel as mentioned in the High Court of Calcutta Recruitment 2018 Notice on or before the end date. To read further info must have a glance at the below section:
|Organization Name||Calcutta High Court|
High Court of Calcutta Vacancies Details Category Wise:
|Category Name||Total Vacancies|
|Unreserved [Persons with Disabilities]||02|
|Unreserved (Meritorious Sports – person)||01|
|Scheduled Caste (EC)||06|
|Scheduled Tribe (EC)||02|
|O.B.C. (A) (EC)||02|
|O.B.C. (B) (EC)||01|
- Candidates must have Good Academic record in Higher Secondary Examination from the recognized board/university/Institutions.
- They must have a speed of 120 w.p.m. in Shorthand and 30 w.p.m. in typing respectively.
- Job hunters age must be lies in between the 18 years to 32 years on 1st January 2018.
- Job searcher belongs to the reserved category will get the benefit in upper age as per the commission rules.
|Name of the Category||Application Fee|
|Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes||Rs. 150/-|
|For rest of the Categories||Rs. 300/-|
Note: Examination Fee can be submitted through online payment mode.
Selection of applicants will be done through the organized Written Test followed by the Interview process.
Short listed candidates will get the salary as Rs. 7100 – 37600/- (PB-3) with minimum pay Rs. 9030/- and Grade Pay Rs. 3600/-
Process to Apply for High Court of Calcutta Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates should visit the department website that is calcuttahighcourt.nic.in to fill up the downloaded application form after getting all the instructions as mentioned in the notice and attach all the required documents as per the requirement with recent photograph.
- After completing all process, send it to the mentioned address below and pay the application fee through the provided process.
To Registrar General
High Court of Calcutta
Last date to send the application form: 20th March 2018
Link to follow:
Check Official Notification