HPPSC Recruitment 2019
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has published a notice as HPPSC Recruitment 2019 to recruit the job searchers in the organization. HPPSC invites application to enlist contenders for the various vacant positions of AE, SSO & Other. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria of HPPSC Vacancy 2019 and want to apply they may send their applications in suitable approach on or before the last date that is 13th March 2019.
|Recruiter Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name Of The Post||AE, SSO & Other|
|No. Of Vacancies||78|
HPPSC Vacancy Info:
- Assistant Environmental Engineer
- Senior Scientific Officer
- Scientific Officer
- Assistant Law Officer
- Junior Scientific Officer
- Assistant Manager (Legal)
- Assistant Computer Programmer
- Assistant Area Manager/ Assistant Procurement Officer
- Executive Health Safety & Environment (HSE)
- Executive (P&A)
- Executive (Law)
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
- District Public Relations Officer
Applicants should have done Bachelor Degree in relevant field or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
Relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per the govt norms for the reserved category candidates.
- Appliers should pay the application fee of Rs. 400/- for General/OBC Candidates and All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) need to pay application fee of Rs. 100/-
- Application Fee shall be paid through online mode.
Written Test and Personal interview will be organized by the selection panel of HPPSC to select the best applicant.
Candidates selected for the announced posts will get the salary as Rs. 10,300 – Rs. 39,100/-.
How to apply for HPPSC Recruitment?
- Contenders, who are going to apply against this recruitment they need to, visit the official website that is www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
- Then candidates have to press on the ‘Jobs’ section that is visible in menu bar on the home page.
- A new page will be opened having job section applicants have to hit on “Advertisement No. ______” link.
- By pressing the above mentioned link a zip folder will be downloaded to your system having instructions and application form in PDF format.
- Now filling the online application form contenders need to upload a photograph in the space mentioned on the application form.
- Aspirants need to upload copies of all relevant documents along with the duly filled application form
- In the end submit the form and get a printout of it for future use.
Last date to apply online: 13th March 2019