HPSC Recruitment 2018
HPSC Recruitment 2018 advt has released a notification by the Haryana Public Service Commission for the hiring of Naib Tehsildar and other Vacancies. As per the announcement, the department will recruit candidates on 70 available seats in the different department. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria who wish to work in Naib Tehsildar Class-A (Apprentices) Gazetted Class-II (Group-B) in Revenue and Disaster Management Department, Haryana may submit their applications before 15th May 2018 to grab this golden opportunity.
|Organization Name||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Naib Tehsildar Class-A (Apprentices)|
|Number of Vacancies||70|
Eligibility Criteria for HPSC Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates should have Graduation degree in relevant field from any recognized university.
- Job searchers age must be lies between 21 years to 42 years as on pre decided dates.
- Age relaxation for the reserved category is provided according to rules and regulations.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of written examination which will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
- In order to apply for HPSC Naib Tehsildar Jobs, applicants have to pay Rs. 500/- (For Male General / OBC) and Rs. 125/- (For Other Category) as an application fee.
- There is no fee for all PH candidates (with at least 40% disability) categories of Haryana.
How to Apply For HPSC Recruitment 2018:
- First and the foremost step to apply for HPSC Recruitment 2018-19 is to visit the official webpage of the organization that is www.hpsc.gov.in
- After that, go to ‘Advertisement’ tab and hit following link to download HPSC Naib Tehsildar Recruitment Notification.
- “Corrigendum for Advertisement No. 1 of 2015 – Naib Tehsildar in Revenue and Disaster Management Department – (Closing date for Online Submission: 15.05.2018)”
- Now you will get detailed information, Read all the information carefully!
- Thereafter hit on the ‘Apply Online’ option and fill all the necessary information in the prescribed format.
- Upload scanned documents like photograph signature and all required certificates.
- Re-check your filled application form and press submit button.
- Finally, take a print out of the filled application form for further use.
Last Date for Application Submission: 15th May 2018
HPSC Recruitment 2018 Official Notification