HSSC Recruitment 2018
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released a notification for the Community Organizer through HSSC Recruitment 2018 process. Haryana Staff Selection Commission is ready to hire the candidates on 1646 existing vacancies for Fire Operator-cum-Driver Posts. Fascinated job seekers may check the eligibility criteria through given below section:
|Name of the organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Fire Operator-cum-Driver|
|No. of Vacancy||1646|
HSSC Vacancy Details:
|Category Name||No. Of Vacancy|
Job seekers who will be short listed for the job will get the salary as Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-.
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should have passed 12th class examination under 10+2 systems or its equivalent qualification in concerned stream from a recognized University or Institutions.
Candidates who have their age must be above of 18 years and below of 42 years as on mentioned date are eligible to apply for HSSC Recruitment process.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis Written Test and interview process.
Candidates will have to pay application fee given below for HSSC Fire Operator cum Driver Recruitment through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline through E-Challan.
|General||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 50/-|
|SC/BC/EBPG candidates of Haryana only||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 13/-|
|Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||Nil||Nil|
How to Apply For HSSC Recruitment 2018:
- Interested and eligible candidates may visit @ www.hssc.gov.in
- First of all candidates need to log on to the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission that is www.hssc.gov.in to apply for Haryana SSC Jobs.
- Secondly you need to press on ‘Advertisements’ tab from the menu bar of the home page.
- After that various HSSC Recruitment Advertisements will be displayed, you need to select suitable HSSC Advertisement as given below ‘Advt No 2/2018’ tab from new window.
- Read the HSSC Notification very carefully with entire details.
- After reading Haryana SSC Notification choose suitable link to Apply online for HSSC Jobs.
- Fill HSSC Online Application Form with asked details.
- Upload the all relevant documents, photograph, and signature along with HSSC Application Form.
- Now submit your application fee to fill HSSC Online Application Form.
- Press on “Submit” tab for final submission of filled details.
- In the last step, take a printout of the Haryana SSC Application Form for future reference.
Last date for application Submission: 8th May 2018
For more information, please refer the Official Notification