IB Recruitment 2019
IB Recruitment 2019 notification has disclosed by the Intelligence Bureau regarding the Assistant, JIO & Other post on its authorized portal. Department has invited application to fill by the capable job seekers for the announced job openings. If you are also one of those who are in search of central government job, then must apply now for the IB Recruitment 2019.
|Name Of the Organization||Intelligence Bureau (IB)|
|Name Of the Post||Assistant, JIO & Other|
IB Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of vacancies|
|2.||Senior Accounts Officer||02|
|3.||Senior Research Officer||02|
|5.||Deputy Central Intelligence Officer||07|
|6.||Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/ Tech||01|
|7.||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer||54|
|8.||Assistant Security Officer (technical)||12|
|9.||Assistant Security Officer (general)||10|
|13.||Female Staff Nurse||01|
|15.||Junior Intelligence Officer-II||167|
|16.||Halwai cum Cook||11|
|18.||Printing Press Operator||01|
Job seekers are needed to complete the Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree or equivalent qualification from recognized board or educational institute.
- Candidate’s age should be lies between 18 years to 56 years as on mentioned date.
- Reserved category candidates will get the benefit in upper age according to the government norms.
Section will be done through the organized Written Test followed by the Main Examination and Interview Test by the organization.
How To Apply IB Recruitment 2019:
- A Candidate has to logon mha.gov.in
- Now you need to hit on “Career” tab, available at the leftward of home page.
- On the next page you can see various links but you have to select “Download” link, available in front of “Advertisement No. _____” title.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of IB Notification having all the details of job.
- You must read all the details very carefully and fill IB Application form in correct manner.
- Thereafter candidates need to send the filled application along with attested copies of relevant documents to the following address by post.
- Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
Joint Deputy Director/ G. Intelligence Bureau,
Ministry of Home Affairs,
35 S.P Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-21
- Starting Date for Submission of online Application: 23rd February 2019
- Last Date for online application form: 24th April 2019
Check the official link to know the details of the IB Recruitment 2019