IBPS Recruitment 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection advertised against 1163 vacancies of Specialist Officer. The desired candidates can avail benefit through an online application on or before the due date i.e. 26th November 2020. To get detailed information regarding recruitment please visit the article mentioned below.
IBPS Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of Job||Specialist Officer|
|Number of vacancies||1163|
|Last Date to apply||26th November 2020|
IBPS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Name of The Posts:
- T. Officer (Scale-I) – 76
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) – 670
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) – 27
- Law Officer (Scale I) – 60
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) – 20
- Marketing Officer (Scale I) – 310
Last Date to Apply: 26th November 2020
Educational Qualifications: The candidate applying for the post must ensure Graduation Degree with DOEACC ‘B’/Degree or PG Degree (Engineering)/Graduation or PG Degree (relevant field)/LLB/MBA/MMS/PGDBA/PGDBM/PGPM/PGDM/PG Diploma (IR/HR/HRD/Social Work/Labour Law) from accredited university or institute.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 20-30 years besides relaxation for reserved & other categories as per regulations. The date for consideration of age is 01st November 2020.
Selection Procedure: The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Preliminary & Main Examination, Interview.
Salary Grade: The selected people would be provided a handsome salary package.
- For GEN/OBC candidates 600/-
- 100/- for SC/ST & PH candidates.
Official Website: www.ibps.in
How to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2020:
- Go through the website & apply for
- Fill details in the form about the applicant’s name, address, etc.
- Upload documents & pay fees required as per the category of applicant.
- And finally, click on submit to the commensurate application process.
NOTE: The applicant can check and follow the website notifications for more updates.