IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released a notification for the Officer Scale I II III/Office Asst Jobs through IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018 process. IBPS has released job notice for the 10200 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 2nd July 2018. More details are given below:
|Name of the organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of the Posts||Officer Scale I II III/Office Asst Jobs|
|No. of Vacancy||10200|
IBPS RRB Vacancy Info with Salary Details:
|Job Profile||No. of Posts||Salary Details|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||5269||Rs. 7200-19300/-|
|Officer Scale I (Assistant Manager)||3312||Rs. 14500- 25700/-|
|Officer Scale II [General Banking Officer (Manager) / Specialist Officers (Manager)]||1459||Rs. 19400- 28100/-|
|Officer Scale I (Senior Manager)||160||Rs. 25700- 25700/-|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should have passed graduation degree in the related trade or its equivalent qualification in concerned discipline from a recognized University or Institutions.
|Job Title||Age Required|
|Officer Scale- I||18 to 30 Years|
|Officer Scale-II||21 to 30 years|
|Officer Scale- III||18 to 30 Years|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||18 to 28 years|
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis marks obtained in the written test and Personal Interview.
- General category: Rs. 600/–
- For the SC /ST /PWD/ Ex-Servicemen category: Rs. 100/–
- Job seekers can pay the application fee through online mode by using credit card, debit card.
How to Apply For IBPS RRB Recruitment:
- First of all, go through the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection that is www.ibps.in.
- Read the complete advertisement and after that fill application form with required details.
- After that press on submit button and take a print out it for future use
- After submitting the application online and uploaded required documents
- At last submit the form online and get a hard copy of it for future use.
- Start date to submit online application: 8th June 2018
- Last date for application Submission: 2nd July 2018
For more information, please refer the Official Notification