ICFRE Recruitment 2019
A latest notice has issued by the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education as ICFRE Recruitment. ICFRE is ready to hire the candidates for Deputy General Manager and Manager Post. All those applicants who are interested to apply for the ICFRE Recruitment 2019 can submit their fill forms on or before the last date.
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education|
|Name of the Post||Deputy General Manager and Manager|
|No. of posts||54|
ICFRE Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of the posts||No. of Vacancies|
Those applicants have M.Sc BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, Ph.D. or its equivalent from the repudiated university or institutions are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have their age below 35 years.
- Relaxation in age for reserved category applicants will be applicable as per the organization rules.
- The Selection for both the posts will be done through written test and Interview process.
- Candidates short listed for Interview are required to bring the Certificates / Documents (Original and attested Photocopies and passport size photographs at the time of Interview.
Selected candidates will receive the salary as Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/- for the announced posts.
Steps to Apply for ICFRE Recruitment:
- Log on official website of organization that is www.icfre.org
- Then, press “careers” tab which is available on the home page.
- Now, hit appropriate link which you want to apply and read complete notification very carefully.
- After that, fill the application form online with all required detail within correct manner.
- After filling the form, upload scanned copies of all important documents and passport size photographs in the given size.
- At last, submit the form online and must get a printed copy of it fore further use.
- Start Date for Submission of online Application: 15th March 2019
- Last Date for Submission of online Application: 15th April 2019
Official Notification & Application Form: Check Here