ICMR Recruitment 2018
ICMR-National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health has released a notification for the Upper Division Clerk & Other Posts through ICMR Recruitment 2018 process. Commission has released job notice for the 71 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria below like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important dates and important links. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||ICMR-National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health|
|Name of the Posts||Upper Division Clerk & Other Posts|
|No. of Vacancy||71|
ICMR Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Upper Division Clerk||64|
Eligibility Criteria for ICMR Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should have degree of Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Diploma in concerned stream or having its equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Institutions.
|Name of Post||Age Limits|
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis Written Test and interview process.
|Category name||Fee Amount|
|General / OBC||Rs. 300/-|
How to Apply For ICMR Recruitment:
- First of all you have to visit official portal of organization that is icmr.nic.in
- Now you have to select “Employment >> Temporary Posts” link.
- From the next page you have to select that post you want to apply.
- PDF file of ICMR Notification will be displayed on your computer screen having all the details of job. Read all the details very carefully.
- Afterwards download the format of application form prescribed below in PDF file and fill it in correct manner.
- Attach all the needed documents along with it and enclose it in an envelope, super scribe with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the respective address.
Last date for application Receipt: 9th July 2018
For more information, please refer the Official Notification