ICSIL Recruitment 2018
Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited has invited online application against the ICSIL Recruitment 2018 announcement to appoint the applicants on IT Assistants Jobs. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the ICSIL for the 670 vacancies.
|Name Of Organization||Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited|
|Number Of Posts||670|
|Name Of Posts||IT Assistants|
ICSIL Vacancy Salary Details:
Selected candidate will get salary as Rs. 18332/- Per Month with Other allowances and benefits
Eligibility Criteria for ICSIL Recruitment 2018
Candidates should have Master of Computer applications (M.C.A.) Or M.Sc. (Computer Science) OR B.E. (Computer) OR B.Sc. with Computer Science/IT OR Bachelor in Computer Application (B.C.A.) OR Graduates in any discipline with at least one year Diploma in Computers from any well known university to apply for the ICSIL Job Openings.
Age must be above of 18 years for all appliers and upper age must be according to the department rules
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Written Exam/Interview by the authority.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 1000/-
- At the time of Typing Test: Rs. 200/-
- At the time of appointment: Rs. 800/-
How to Apply For ICSIL Recruitment 2018:
- Interested contenders have to log on to official website of Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited that is icsil.in
- After visiting the home page candidates have to hit on “Career” tab which is given in menu bar.
- On appeared page, aspirants need to hit on “Advertisement for IT Assistants and formation of a panel for further vacancies arising in various Government Schools in Delhi on purely contractual basis” link.
- This will redirect you to new page where you have to press on “IT Assist. Advertisement” link.
- Then advertisement will be displayed on next page, candidates need to read the complete instructions very carefully and properly.
- After reading complete details contenders can apply online.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with complete details in suitable manner.
- Now, upload all relevant documents and make the payment of fee.
- Finally, recheck the details and then hit submit tab.
- Also, take the hard copy of the online Form and keep it secured for future use.
Closing date to submit ICSIL Online application form: 7th May 2018
To read the further info: check here