IGCAR Recruitment 2018
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam has released a notification for the Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant & Other Posts through IGCAR Recruitment 2018 process. Commission has released job notice for the 248 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria below like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important dates and important links. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam|
|Name of the Posts||Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant & Other Posts|
|No. of Vacancy||248 Vacancies|
IGCAR Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Technical Officer/C (Agriculture, Civil, Safety)||04|
|Scientific Assistant/C (Agriculture, Civil, Safety)||13|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category – I||83|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category –II||114|
|Upper Division Clerk||07|
Job seekers who will be shortlisted for the job will get the good amount as salary every month.
Eligibility Criteria for IGCAR Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should have a degree of Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Diploma in the concerned stream or have its equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Institutions.
|Name of Post||Age limit|
|Technical Officer/C (Agriculture, Civil, Safety)||26 years|
|Scientific Assistant/C (Agriculture, Civil, Safety)||30 years|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category – I||27 years|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category –II||22 years|
|Upper Division Clerk||25 years|
|Stenographer Grade-III||28 years|
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Test and interview process.
|Job Profile||Fee Amount|
|Technical Officer/ C||Rs. 300/-|
|Scientific Assistant/ C||Rs. 200/-|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category -I||Rs. 100/-|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category -II|
|Upper Division Clerk|
How to Apply For IGCAR Recruitment:
- First of all, you have to visit the official portal of the organization that is www.igcar.gov.in
- Now you are required to select “Recruitment” tab, located in the menu bar at the top of homepage.
- On the next page, you will see various links but you have to hit on “PDF” link, available in front of “Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee Category-I, Technician, Stipendiary Trainee Category-II and Administrative Posts” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file having all the details about the job, you must read all the details very carefully.
- Afterward go back to the last page and hit on an appropriate link related to IGCAR Apply Online.
- Now you have to fill IGCAR Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last, you should take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Last date for application Receipt: 17th June 2018
For more information, please refer the Official Notification