IGCAR Recruitment 2018
The newest career publication has affirmed IGCAR Recruitment 2018 by the Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam to make available occupation for 300 talented and dedicated job finders on the Trade Apprentices placement. Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam has encouraged the proficient job finders to put forward their full application for the IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2018 Notice on or before the end date.
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam|
|Name of the posts||Trade Apprentices|
|Total No. of Posts||300|
IGCAR Vacancy Info Tradewise:
- Welder (G&E)
- Electronic Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Mechanic R & A/C
- Horticulture Assistant
Requirement of Education:
Job seekers must complete the 10th standard examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent ITI certificate of not less than two years or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university/ institute/board to become qualified for this IGCAR Vacancy notice.
Work seekers age must be under 22 years and upper age unwinding will be relevant according to the administration standards for the reserved class.
The organization is organizing Walk-In-Interview on 13-03-2018 to 15-03-2018. Aspirants who will clear the Interview round successfully will get selected for the said posts.
How to Apply for the IGCAR Recruitment 2018:
- Go to the official website of IGCAR @ www.igcar.gov.in
- After that, opt for on “Recruitment” link and go behind it.
- You need to go through “Advertisement No. 01/2018 ITI Trade Apprentice.” And hit on “PDF “link available at the front of it.
- Now new PDF file will open on your computer screen, go through the Trade Apprentices Notification and read the complete notification carefully.
- If you match all the eligibility norms then fill the online application form by filing all the personal information and all other necessary information.
- Now, attach all the necessary documents as prescribed in official notification.
- Now submit the online application form and take a print out of the same for further use.
- Candidates are requested to take that copy of application form at the time of Walk-In-Interview.
- Start Date To Submit Application online: 1st March 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15th March 2018
- Dates of Slots of Interview: 13th March 2018 to 15th March 2018
For more info about IGCAR Recruitment 2018 see the Official Link.