Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018
Income Tax Department has circulated a job notification as Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018 to recruit the proficient job searchers for the 32 available vacancies of Tax Assistant & Other Posts. Applicants who want to join the government jobs can apply online application form on or before the last date that is 11th June 2018.
According to the notification, applicants will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in written exam followed by the personal interview. Aspirants have to fulfill the eligibility criteria to submit the applications. For this reason, here we offered you entire info regarding the Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018 advertisement.
Department Name: Income Tax Department
Post Name: Tax Assistant & Other
Total Vacancies: 32
Income Tax Department Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Posts Name||No. of Posts|
|1.||Inspector of Income Tax||07|
|3.||Multi Tasking Staff||14|
|Inspector of Income Tax||Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-|
|Tax Assistant||Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-|
|Multi Tasking Staff||Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/-|
|Posts Name||Required Qualification|
|Inspector of Income Tax||Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree|
|Tax Assistant||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Multi Tasking Staff||pass in Matriculation or its equivalent|
Applicants applied for announced post their age must be in between of 18 years to 25 years as on 1st April 2018 where as for the reserved category applicants will get the age benefit.
Job searchers will be selected through the process of written exam followed by the Interview process.
How to Apply For Income Tax Department Recruitment:
- Visit the official website that is www.tnincometax.gov.in to apply for TN Income Tax Department Recruitment
- Now press on “Sports Quota Recruitment 2018 (19/05/2018)” link given on home page at the top side under “IMPORTANT NEWS” section.
- After pressing Income Tax Department Notification link, a new window will be displayed in front of your computer screen you need to hit on https://www.tnincometax.gov.in/download.php?a=1&filename=image1_2018-05-195aff7c8e2693c.pdf link.
- Now you will get a PDf file, containing all the details of Tamil Nadu Income Tax Department Recruitment Notification.
- You are required to read all the details carefully in correct manner.
- After reading entire details choose suitable link to apply online.
- Fill TN Income Tax Department Online Application Form with complete and correct details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials as per required.
- Pay your Application fee through Online & then submit the Income Tax Department Online Form.
- Take a print out of Income Tax Department Application Form for future use.
Closing Date Of submission of Application Form: 11th June 2018