Income Tax Department Recruitment
In order to fill up 35 vacancies of Inspector, Steno, MTS and Tax Assistant Posts, Income Tax Department has advertised the notification as Income Tax Department Recruitment. This is the best opportunity for all hard working candidates who want to get job in central government. For Income Tax Department Recruitment 2019, candidates need to submit the prescribed application form. The last date for receipt of application is 31st March 2019.
|Recruiter Name||Income Tax Department|
|Posts Name||Inspector, Steno, MTS and Tax Assistant|
|Total No. of Vacancies||35|
Income Tax Department Vacancy Details:
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Income Tax Inspector||01|
|Name of Posts||Required education|
|Income Tax Inspector||Graduate Degree in relevant discipline with good academic records|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||passed 10th class or equivalent from a recognized board|
|Stenographer Grade-II||12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university (ii) Dictation: 10 minutes@ 80 words Err minute (iii) Transcription: 50 words per minute (English) or 65 words|
Limitation on Age:
- Age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years as on mentioned date For Income Tax Inspector post and Minimum age should be 18 Years and maximum age should be 27 Years for rest of the Post.
- Age relaxation is applicable for those candidates who belong to reserved category.
|Name of Posts||Salary Structure|
|Income Tax Inspector||Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800/- Per Month|
|Tax Assistant||Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800/- Per Month|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/- Per Month|
|Stenographer Grade-II||Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/- Per Month|
- Interview Test will be conducted for selection to the Posts of Inspector, Steno, MTS posts and candidates should also undergo Proficiency Test.
- No allowances and expenses will be paid for attending the Interview test and the applicants will have to bear all the costs for attending the Interview test.
Procedure to Download Income Tax Department Application Form:
- Logon to official site of Income Tax Department that is www.incometaxindia.gov.in
- Now you have to choose the “Recruitment” link.
- Then on next page you need to select the appropriate link related to announced Post and hit the link.
- Read the notification carefully and then download the application format.
- Fill the form with all required details carefully and correctly without any mistake.
- Proof of age, date of birth, education qualification, experiences, Community (In case of SC/ST/OBC) etc. should be submitted in the form of certificates/documents, issued by the competent authority and should be enclosed with the Application Form.
- The application in a closed envelop should be submitted to below given address.
- Candidates should super scribe on the application and envelope as ” Application For The Post of …………….”.
The Deputy Commissioner of Income-Tax (Hqrs.- Personnel),
Room No. 378A, C.R. Building,
I.P. Estate. New Delhi-110 002
- End Date for Receipt of Application: 31st March 2019
- Last Date to Submit Application Form for Far Flung Areas: 15th April 2019
For more details regarding Income Tax Department Recruitment 2019, you need to hit this Official Link