India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2018
India Post Payments Bank has invited online application against the India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2018 announcement to appoint the applicants on Specialist Cadre Officer Posts. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the India Post Payments Bank for the 48 vacancies.
|Name Of Organization||India Post Payments Bank|
|Number Of Posts||48|
|Name Of Posts||Specialist Cadre Officer|
IPPB Vacancy Details:
|Functions||Post Name||No. Of Vacancy|
|Chief Manager Circle (Sales)||16|
|Chief Manager Circle (Operations)||16|
Eligibility Criteria for India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2018:
Candidates must have passed Graduate / Post Graduate Degree from a well-known university or institute with good academic records.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Online Written Exam/Interview by the India Post Payments Bank.
How to Apply For India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2018:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of bank that is www.indiapost.gov.in
- Now you need to hit on “Opportunities” link, available at the bottom of home page.
- On the next page you will see various links but you are required to select an appropriate link related to IPPB 48 SCO Vacancies.
- By hitting the suitable link, you will get a PDF file of IPPB Notification, having all the details of job.
- You are required to read all the details mentioned in it.
- Thereafter you need to hit on an app link for IPPB Apply Online.
- Now you should fill IPPB Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you are required to take a print out of filled application form for future use.
- Start date to apply online: 8th June 2018
- Last Date Of Submission Of Online Application: 22nd June 2018