India Post Recruitment 2019
Indian Postal Circle has unconfined an announcement for the Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) through India Post Recruitment 2019 process for the 8834 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 15th April 2019.
More details about India Post Recruitment 2019 are categorized below like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important dates and important links. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||Indian Postal Circle|
|Name of the Posts||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)|
|No. of Vacancy||8834|
India Post Vacancy Salary details:
Contenders will receive an inclusive and attractive amount of Rs. 12,000/- as salary plus usual and admissible allowances.
Eligibility Criteria for India Post Recruitment 2019
Candidates should have 10th passed certificate or its equivalent qualification in concerned discipline from a recognized University or Institutions.
Candidates who have their age between 18 years to 40 years may apply for job positions announced by the India Post.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of merit list followed by the Document Verification and Interview process.
- General/OBC candidates need to pay their application fee of Rs. 100/-
- Candidates belong to the Reserved Categories (SC/ST/Ex-s/Female) no need to submit any application fee.
Candidates must submit the application fee through online mode.
How to Apply For India Post Recruitment:
- Aspirants are first of all required to visit the official website of organization which is www.indiapost.gov.in
- From homepage hit on the appropriate link provided for India Post recruitment notification.
- Now must read official India Post Notification very carefully
- Applicants Complete the India Post Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of India Post Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Start date to Submit online application Form: 15th March 2019
- Last date for online application Submission: 15th April 2019