India Post Recruitment 2019
India Post is ready to recruit applicants for vacant vacancies of Mail Guard, Postman and Multi-Tasking Staff Post against the India Post Recruitment 2019 notification. Concerned applicants can get apply for India Post jobs by submitting an application form as per the format on or before the end date.
|Name of the Recruiter||India Post|
|Post Name||Mail Guard, Postman & Multi-Tasking Staff|
|No. of Posts||68|
India Post Vacancies details:
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Applicants who have completed 10th/ ITI or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Indian Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
Job hunters who will be appointed will get the good salary package as Rs.18,000 – Rs. 27,000/- from Indian Postal Department. Eligible candidates may also admissible for other allowances.
- Age of applying candidates should not be more than 27 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxed to the candidates belongs to SC/ ST/ OBC category as per rules of organization.
Selection of eligible job hunters will be done on the basis of their qualification Merit List and personal interview which will be conducted by the selection members of Indian Postal Circle.
How to Apply for India Post Vacancies:
- Log on to India Post careers page at the official website www.appost.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the India Post Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of India Post Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Start date for submission of application: 31st January 2019
- Last Date of Receipt of Application Form: 28th February 2019
- Official Notification For Postman & Mail Guard: Click Here to Download
- Official Notification For MTS: Click Here to Download
- Online Application: Click Here to Apply