Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 notice has published by the Indian Air Force to fill up 182 vacant posts of Commissioned Officers NCC/Meteorology in Flying and Ground Duty. Job searcher can fill Indian Air Force application form on or before the last date that is noted below. Educated and experienced individuals who are looking for government jobs they must read the below-mentioned information of Indian Air Force Vacancies 2018 like selection process, no. of vacancies, age limits, salary details, way to apply etc. are given below:
|Name of Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Name of the posts||Commissioned Officers NCC/Meteorology in Flying and Ground Duty|
|No. of Vacancies||182|
Indian Air Force Vacancy Details:
|AFCAT Entry||Flying||206/19F/SSC/M & W||SSC-42|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||205/19T/PC/M 205/19T/SSC/M & W||AE(L): PC-22, SSC-30 AE(M): PC-10, SSC-14|
|Ground Duty (Non Technical)||205/19G/PC/M 205/19G/SSC/M & W||Admin: PC-8 SSC-12
Logistics: PC-1, SSC-4
Accounts: PC-3, SSC-5
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||206/19F/PC/M 206/19F/SSC/M & W||10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for Flying branch|
|Meteorology Branch||Ground Duty (Non Technical)||205/19G/PC/M 205/19G/SSC/M & W||PC-10 SSC-14|
|Rank||Pay as per Defence Matrix||Level||MSP|
|Flying Officer||Rs. 56100 – 110700||10||Rs. 15500|
- Job seekers age must be above of 18 years and maximum age should be as per the requirements.
- Upper age relaxation is applicable for the candidates as per the government norms.
Selection of the contenders will be on the basis of their performance in Written/Online Examination, Verification of Certificates, and Interview conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
Those who will be appointed for Indian Air Force Recruitment will get the salary according to Pay-Scale + Allowances, as admissible under the Rules.
- Payment of fee should be done through proper mode and must be submitted before the last date
- General Category: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ Socially & Educationally Backward Classes/ PWD &Ex-Servicemen Categories: No Fee
How to apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment:
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of Indian Air Force that is www.indianairforce.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and move your cursor to “Career in IAF” tab available in menu bar
- Now you have to choose the appropriate option from the drop down list
- On reaching new page search for the suitable post link and tap that link
- After that a new page will be opened containing the advertisement you just have to check IAF Eligibility Criteria
- If you are eligible for the said post then hit on “Press here to fill Online application form”
- After that fill the required details and also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with recent passport size photograph
- Also make payment of application fee (if applicable)
- Then check all the details once and hit on submit option
- At last download it and take hard copy of it for further usage.
Last date for Submission of Online Application: 15th July 2018