Indian Army Recruitment 2018
The latest job notification has published on the official website of Indian Army title as Indian Army Recruitment 2018. Recently Indian Army invites application form to fill against the Lower Division Clerk & Fireman Vacancies in the Defence. Job seekers can apply for Indian Army Recruitment process by sending applications on or before the closing date.
Applicants are recommended to read entire info regarding Indian Army Recruitment 2018 through this page before going to apply. Here you will get all details such as eligibility criteria, a process to apply, application fee and other important info.
Name of the organization: Indian Army
Post Name: Lower Division Clerk & Fireman
No. Of Vacancies: 15
Indian Army Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of Posts||No. of Positions|
|1.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||07|
|Name of Posts||Qualification|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University with Knowledge of Hindi/English.|
|Fireman||10th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.|
Job searchers age must be lies between 18 years 25 years and reserved category candidates will get the benefit in upper age as per the organisation norms.
Physical Endurance Test/ Skill Test Requirement:
|Name of Posts||Requirement|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Typing speed of 35 words per minutes in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer (35/30 words per minute correspond to 10500/ 9000 key depressions per hour on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).|
· Height without shoes 165 cms.
· Chest (Un-expanded) – 81.5 cms and Chest (on-expansion) – 85 cms.
· Weight – 50 Kgs (minimum)
Physical Endurance Test:
· Run 1.6 Km in 6 Min.
· Carrying a man of 63.5 Kgs (or suitable equivalent weight) to distance of 183 mtrs within 96 Sec.
· Clearing 2.7 mtrs wide ditch landing on both feet (long jump).
· Climbing 3 mtrs vertical rope using both hands and feet.
Appliers will be selected through the process of Practical/ Physical/ Trade/ Skill/ Typing test conducted by the Indian Army.
Job seekers get the appointment with the pay scale of Rs. 19900/- (Per Month)
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment?
- Applicants may apply by sending application on prescribed proforma along with attested photocopies of important documents & recent passport size photograph.
- Applicants may send application within an envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs. 25/- etc through proper channel to the address stated below on or before the closing date to the address given here.
16 FIELD AMMUNITION DEPOT, C/O 99 APO
- Date of notification published: 23rd February 2018
- Last date to submit the application form: 23rd June 2018
Check the given Official Notice for more info.