Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
Indian Bank has published an employment notice for the Specialist Offices through Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 process. Bank has invited application for the 145 offered vacancies and concerned candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply earlier than 2nd May 2018.
More details about Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 are categorized below like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important dates and important links. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||Indian Bank|
|Name of the Posts||Specialist Offices|
|No. of Vacancy||145|
Indian Bank Vacancy Details Department wise:
|Department Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Information Systems Security Cell||07|
|Planning and Development||02|
|Premises and Expenditure||11|
After getting appointment selected job seekers will receive the good salary as Rs. 23700 – 66070/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Bank Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should have passed B.E/B.Tech or MBA, CA or Graduate or Post Graduate in the relative stream or equivalent in the concerned stream from a recognized University or Institutions.
- For Scale I: 20 To 30 Years
- For Scale II: 23 To 35 Years
- For Scale III: 25 To 38 Years
- For Scale IV: 27 To 40 Years
- For Scale V: 30 To 45 Years
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis Written Test and interview process.
Appliers are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- For SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs. 100- for all other categories through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply For Indian Bank Recruitment 2018:
- Interested and eligible candidates may Apply online application through Indian Bank website that is http://www.indianbank.in/.
- Then fill up the online application form in the prescribed format and upload your photograph and other required scanned copies of self-attested certificates.
- Then submit it online and get a printout of it for future use.
Last date for online application Submission: 2nd May 2018
For more information, please refer the Official Notification