Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018
Indian Coast Guard has invited application against the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 announcement to employ the applicants on Multi- Tasking Staff and Group C Posts. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the Indian Coast Guard for the various vacancies.
|Name Of Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Number Of Posts||06|
|Name Of Posts||Multi- Tasking Staff and Group C|
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Multi- Tasking Staff, General Central Service, Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial||05|
|2.||Unskilled Labourer, General Central Service, Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018:
|Name of the Posts||Required Education|
|Multi- Tasking Staff, General Central Service, Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial||Matriculation or equivalent pass and also must have two years of experience as office attendant.|
|Unskilled Labourer, General Central Service, Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial||Matriculation pass or its equivalent from recognized boards or ITI from recognized institutes also must have three years’ experience in the trade.|
Candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age must be 27 years as on mentioned date.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Written Exam/Interview by the Indian Coast Guard.
How to Apply For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018:
- To apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018, first and foremost step is to login to home page that is www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Now, follow “New Events” section that is available in left side.
- Under that, you are required to press suitable link for Indian Coast Guard Group-C Recruitment 2018.
- By pressing appropriate link, Indian Coast Guard Notification will appear.
- Read Indian Coast Guard Advertisement completely and ensure your eligibility.
- Further, eligible candidates can apply and fill Indian Coast Guard Application form with all necessary and correct details.
- Attach all required documents and certificates with it.
- Finally, enclose the application form in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of…” and send it at below mentioned address.
Director General (For SCSO) (CP),
Coast Guard Headquarters, Directorate of Personnel,
Room No. 20, National Stadium Complex,
Near Patiala House Court, Purani Quila Road
New Delhi – 110001
Last Date Of Submission Of offline Application: 6th August 2018