Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019
The Indian Coast Guard hottest Vacancy advertisement has been publicized as Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 for the eligible and hard working job seekers to fill Excellent Opportunity for Diploma Holders to Join as Yantrik 02/2019 Batch. So those who are seeking jobs in government sector must apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 now…
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 Notification:
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of the Vacancy||Diploma Holders to Join as Yantrik 02/2019 Batch|
|Number of Posts||various|
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Salary Details:
Selected appliers will get the handsome salary package for the applied posts as Rs. 29200/- + Yantrik pay Rs. 6200/-
Eligibility criteria for Indian Coast Guard Jobs:
The candidate should have passed matriculation or equivalent with a diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/ Power) Engineeringa with good academic record from a recognized University.
Applier’s age must be above 18 years and upper age must be below about 22 years as age required by the department for announced posts.
Relaxation for reserving category is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates as per Government rules.
|Height||157 cm minimum|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age
Minimum expansion 5 cms.
|Visual Standards||6/24 without glasses and 6/9 & 6/12
with glasses for Better Eye
and Worse Eye respectively
Physical Fitness Test:
- 6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Pushups.
- Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Physical Fitness Test followed by the Written Test and Medical Standards then interview will be carried out by the organization to hire the job seekers.
How to apply online for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019:
- Visit to the official portal of the organization which is www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Now move your cursor towards “News & Events” section and visit the Advertisement for Yantrik 02/2019 Batch (Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering).
- Ensure requirements and candidates meeting the requisite criteria have to Go for “Apply Online”.
- Enter asked details on the format of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Online Application Form.
- Upload requisite documents and recheck Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Online Form.
- Thereafter candidates need to press on the “Submit” tab to submit the form and take a print out of the form for future reference.
- Start date to submit the online form: 11th February 2019
- Last date for online Application Form submission: 21st February 2019
Links to focus:
Go through the given official Notice to know further details.