Indian Navy Recruitment 2019
A latest job advertisement has declared by the Indian Navy to hire the candidates for the Pilot Posts as per the Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 notice declaration regarding the 53 Pilot Vacancies. Applicants can submit the application form via online process if they have BE / B.Tech / M.Sc degree in a relative stream. To get the further info about the Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 candidates must have a look in the below section:
|Name of Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of Post||Pilot|
|No. Of Posts||53|
Indian Navy Vacancy details:
|S. No.||Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|3.||Pilot (Other than MR)||05|
Candidates who have BE / B.Tech / M.Sc or equivalent Class Pass certificate from a recognized University/ Institute is eligible to apply for this recruitment process.
The contestants will be born between 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 2001 (both date inclusive), and the relaxation in upper age to reserved category candidates will be offered as per organization norms.
Selection of applicant will be done on basis of their merit list.
After getting appointed candidates will get the excellent salary package per month as per the criteria.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019:
- Begin your search by visiting official site of organization that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Now, choose link for Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2019.
- Aspirants may go through all important instructions from Indian Navy Notification 2019.
- Those meeting eligibility may hit on apply online link.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Indian Navy Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 online application form
- Last Date to submit Application form: 16th March 2019
- End date to apply online: 5th April 2019
- Check Official Link for more information regarding the Indian Navy Recruitment 2019.
- To apply online: check here