Indian Post Recruitment 2019
Department Of Post, India has invited application against the Indian Post Recruitment 2019 announcement to appoint the applicants on Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) Vacancies. Job seekers will be shortlisted through merit list created by the Indian Post for the various available posts. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and submit application before 11th April 2019.
|Name Of Organization||Department Of Post, India|
|Number Of Posts||Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade)|
|Name Of Posts||Various|
Indian Post Vacancy Salary Details:
Selected candidates will get good amount per month as Rs. 19,900/-63,200/- as per the norms.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Post Recruitment 2019:
Job hunters must have done 10th in the relevant discipline with good academic records or its equivalent qualification from any recognised University / Institute with Driving Skills.
Candidates wanted to apply for announced jobs should have their age between 18 years to 27 years as on mentioned date.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the academic merit list created by the Indian Post.
- Gen/ UR and Creamy Layer OBC: Rs. 400/-
- OBC Non-Creamy layer: Rs. 100/-
Mode of Payment:
Application fee can be submitted through Indian Postal Order.
How to Apply For Indian Post Recruitment 2019:
- First of all candidates need to visit the official site of Indian Postal Circle that is www.indiapost.gov.in to apply online for Indian Post Job openings
- Go through “Latest News” section and hit on “Full Advertisement For Direct recruitment of Driver” link
- Read all the details mentioned in the appeared Indian Post Recruitment Notification properly
- If you are eligible as per the requirements then press specific link to fill Indian Post Application Form 2019
- Enter all the details required in the application correctly and pay application fee in prescribed form
- Applications should be sent for the above post in an envelope and the candidates should super scribe both on the application and envelope as “Application for the post of Staff car Driver(Ordinary grade) in Mail Motor Service, Madurai 625 002”
- The applications should be sent through Speed Post / Regd. Post only. Applications sent through any other means and given by hand will not be accepted.
Manager, Mail Motor Service,
Tallakulam, Madurai – 625 002
End date to send application: 11th April 2019
Candidates must visit given link to know more about the Indian Post Job Notification check here