Integral Coach Factory Recruitment 2019
Integral Coach Factory has circulated a job notification as an Integral Coach Factory Recruitment 2019 to recruit the proficient job searchers for the 220 available vacancies of Apprentice Posts. Applicants who want to join the government jobs can apply online application form on or before the last date that is 6th February 2019.
According to the notification, applicants will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in written exam followed by the personal interview. Aspirants have to fulfill the eligibility criteria to submit the applications. For this reason here we offered you entire info regarding the Integral Coach Factory Recruitment 2019 advertisement.
|Department Name||Integral Coach Factory|
Integral Coach Factory Vacancy Details:
|Posts Name||No. of Jobs|
|Category – I Graduate Apprentices|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||30|
|Category II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||40|
- Category – I Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 4, 984/-
- Category II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Rs. 3, 542/-
Job seekers should have passed graduation degree with minimum of 50% marks or its equivalent for the Graduate Apprentices posts & diploma or its equivalent in relevant field for the Technician (Diploma) Apprentices posts.
Applicants applied for announced post their age must be in between of 15 years to 24 years as on mention date where as for the reserved category applicants will get the age benefit.
Job searchers will be selected through the process of written exam followed by the Interview process.
How to Apply For Integral Coach Factory Recruitment:
- The very first step for the candidates is to go to the official website of National Apprenticeship Training Scheme that is www.mhrdnats.gov.in to get details for ICF Apprentice Posts
- Hit on “Enroll” tab available at the top right side of the home page
- Fill all the required details correctly and check it all once at last
- A unique Enrolment Number for each student will be generated
- Candidates need to wait for atleast one day for enrollment verification and approval. After this student can proceed to Step 2.
- Login to the official portal after enrollment verification by providing relevant details
- Hit on “Establishment Request Menu” link and go to “Find Establishment” tab
- Upload Resume according to the prescribed format
- Choose Establishment name and type “Integral Coach Factory” and press search tab
- Hit on the “Apply” link and enter all the required details properly
- Upload necessary documents if required and hit the “Submit” tab at last
- Also, take print out of the submitted application form for future use
|Online Application starting date||21st January 2019|
|Last date for enrolling in NATS portal||04th February 2019|
|Last date for applying Integral
Coach Factory Recruitment
|06th February 2019|
|Declaration of Shortlisted list||13th February 2019|
|Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates||20th February 2019|
|list of selected candidates||28th February 2019|