IOCL Recruitment 2018
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd has invited online application against the IOCL Recruitment 2018 announcement to appoint the applicants on Junior Operator Vacancies. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the IOCL for the 50 available posts. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and submit application before 7th July 2018.
|Name Of Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Ltd|
|Number Of Posts||Junior Assistant|
|Name Of Posts||50|
IOCL Vacancy Details:
|Region/ State name||No. of Posts|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||02|
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Recruitment 2018:
Job hunters must have 10th passed or its equivalent qualification from any recognised University / Institute.
Candidates wanted to apply for the announced jobs should have their age between 18 to 26 years.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Computer Based Test (CBT), Interview and Performance Test conducted by the IOCL.
- Application Fees for Gen/ OBC only: Rs. 100/-
- Fee can be submit via online mode.
How to Apply For IOCL Recruitment 2018:
- To apply for IOCL Recruitment 2018, first of all candidates are required to login to home page of www.iocl.com
- Now press “Notification” tab that is available on home page.
- On appeared page, you are required to press on the IOCL Notification link.
- You can go through IOCL Advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can apply online and fill IOCL Online Application Form with complete details in suitable manner.
- Upload all required documents and certificates with IOCL Online Form.
- Make the payment of fee through proper mode.
- Finally you can hit submit tab and take the hard copy of filled form for future use.
Closing date to submit online application form: 7th July 2018
Candidates must visit given link to know more about the IOCL Job Notification visit here